Saturday, September 8, 2007

Couches!

I need to buy a couch for the new house. Or whatever it will be. I already know sort-of what I want, and it probably won't match my old stuff. Oh well. I've learned that comfort is important. As previously complained about, I have lived without a couch for YEARS, and I'm getting quite sick of sitting on the floor every time I want to watch a DVD.

The ad I have tacked to my fridge with a pizza hut magnet is this one from Pruitt's. They have it listed at the furniture company's website as being on sale for $798 but my ad is from the big "7-7-7" sale, in which it was only $777. I'll try to get that price if I choose to go over there. I don't like pillows for backs of couches, but hey. It's cheap. er than the other sectionals out there. I've saved this same couch ad I don't know how many times over the past year or so. It's always a different price.

I would go to Ashley Furniture, but they are notorious on complaints.com so I'll just go on to the next big retailer.

Thomasville offers what they call the MetroSectional but I don't know what the price is. I like it because it seems just the right size for little old MH who won't need much room at all!


Wow! JCPenney has furniture! Who knew? Their prices aren't half bad, either.

This one is called the Kelsey and it's on sale for $899. If you want the ottoman, it will be an extra $199 though.

No comments: