Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Neighbors Idea

For a new neighbor...
Actually, our old neighbors recently sold their house to a wonderful couple from Chicago. I wish that I'd remembered about this issue when the new neighbors moved in. I made a basket which contained Fantastik wipes, dog treats for their dog (I heard him barking through the fence), choco-covered macadamia nuts, some other fattening snacks, and I forgot what else. Inside the "welcome" card, I included a little card with the address/phone of our favorite pizza place, closest pharmacy, favorite grocery store, our vet and of course our name/number. We took the basket over to them after they had been there for a few days. Wow! I couldn't believe how nervous we were! :) But it was a great way to let them know that we were happy to meet them and ready to help them get used to Rockford however we could.

No comments: